Practice with a purpose, what you learn in training,
from where you are, with the resources you have.
Hi, I’m Steve
To those of us that carry to protect ourselves and our families,
Thank you for choosing or considering the Concealed Carry Book of Drills as one more key tool to help you “practice with a purpose, what you learn in training, from where you are, with the resources you have.” That is our mission and commitment to you.
This product is a convenience product – plain and simple. Researching drills on the internet takes time, time you could be doing other things, like practicing. We have put a large selection of well known drills together from great trainers for you so you don’t have to spend your time finding them on the internet yourself. We also standardized the instructions and added a way to track your results.
Don’t forget to have a Professional Trainer guide you in all aspects of training and practice. Without a Trainer, these drills won’t help you much and its likely you will waste a lot of time developing poor or unsafe techniques. Pay attention to the Trainers listed on this website and on each drill card and see if you can access their services in some way if they are available.
Lets face it, practicing takes skills all it’s own.
Take charge of your practice now,
Our Core Values
- To acknowledge gun safety as an absolute requirement to know, with a personal responsibility to comply with, for all handgun activities.
- To connect students with trainers and other students to share their stories, important information and to learn.
- Practice should be a seamless extension of training. Since regular training and practice are both essential to improvement.
- To promote training, trainers and their drills, and connect them through advertising on our products and on our website.
- To help individuals elevate their practice experience and performance results in the way they choose.
- Provide a system to organize practice and track results that work for people with limited time and ammo.
- Provide the largest selection of handgun drills in one place.
- Provide a consistent way to quickly learn new drills and measure your performance against clear standards so progress may be observed, tracked and trended.
What we do
Our focus is to provide the highest quality products and services specifically for handgun practice, to help trainers help their students practice after training, and to help students practice directly.
- Connect students with trainers through the website, drill cards and customized Homework packs.
- Provide the largest selection of handgun drills in one place that will allow you to help you quickly design your practice around your goals.
- To help you find drills with the specific attributes that match the skills you want to work on now.
- To help you find drills at a level of accuracy and difficulty that will challenge you (but not demoralize you) regardless of your level of proficiency, from novice to expert.
- To help trainers create “homework” after training, from customized sets of drill cards for students to practice. To extend training into their student’s world of practice, and to stay connected to help them improve long term.
"This program is an extremely comprehensive and yet simple approach to improving your shooting skills. What is measured can be improved and in the process you will go to the range with a plan and have more fun shooting better and faster!" - Jacob Paulsen President, Concealed Carry, Inc.
"When it comes to firearms training as well as range practice, the important balance of accuracy and speed are frequently difficult to achieve and/or maintain. Handgundrills.com is the perfect solution for organizing, documenting, tracking and improving these fundamental skills. The Tactical Intelligence Group, and its Lead Instructors, are very happy to lend this product our enthusiastic endorsement." -Tactical Intelligence Group, Cleves, Ohio (Now IMPACT range)
“I think anyone that goes to the range should have a purpose in going. This gives you that purpose.” - Glen B.
“It was very convenient for organizing my performance of drills, which in turn makes me focus on my time at the range. Less time standing there thinking about what to do next.” - Shaun F.
“Great curriculum for trainers.” - Jim L., Range General Manager and NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
“Everything you need documented to help improve is right there”. – Rob S., Professional Trainer
“By repeating the timed drills it became obvious that I needed to slow down just a little to improve my accuracy, but just a little. And by doing so my grouping improved and I was still able to do it in the allotted times.” – Brian K.
“I love the drill cards.” - Shawn P.
“Best part is encouragement to try various options.” - Paul C.
“Love the variety and structure offered”. – Justin F., Professional Trainer
“I got a lot of insight into a variety of new drills and learned a lot along the way.” - Josh B.
“I love the size, as at most ranges you don’t have a lot of room to use things like this. I think it’s clear, concise and gets to the point.” - Brian B.
“It’s very simple.” - Greg R., Professional Trainer
“The drill cards are great and easy to understand; the binder helped me stay organized.” - Michael B.
“The drills are well thought out and very well presented. I had no questions as to what I was to do or how to carry it out." – David D.
“Organized, documentable, and repeatable. Much easier for new/intermediate shooters to understand and implement.” - Bo S., NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
“So simple and straightforward. I also really like the build quality of the product. It is very well made and more durable than I expected." – Ken B.